Cheap iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 32GB, Canon Cameras, Flatscreen TVs up for grabs!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The top five mobile phones

If you're looking for a new mobile phone, then you may want to find out which are the best gadgets for 2010. The search stops here. Here are the top five mobiles that you can find, as reviewed by t3.com.

1. The first mobile is none other than the Apple iPhone 4. The new improved iPhone comes with a five megapixel camera and a new videoconferencing feature. It's faster than the previous iPhones and this allows you to do multi tasking like never before.

2. HTC Desire. I'm not sure about this phone, but it comes with android 2.1 processor that makes web browsing and rather easy.

3. HTC Legend. It has a bright screen, with the fast Internet browser. However, the battery life is rather short.

4. Samsung Galaxy S. I'm currently holding onto this phone and I simply adore the AMOLED screen. It's a lot better than my previous Nokia phones.

5. Google Nexus One. This is Google's first attempt at the smart phone industry and it comes with a 1 GHz processor. It has a responsive touch screen. However, this phone is often compared to the HTC Desire, which is a lot better in a few other aspects.

My conclusion? I've tried the Samsung Galaxy S and my vote goes to this phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment