Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
While the components are undergoing testing, there are reports that say that the iPad 2 gadgets will hit the shelves next year. FaceTime is something new for the iPhone 4 and the latest iPod Touch gadgets, but we will also see it in this new tablet.
There is still a lot of work to be done on the first generation. The inclusion of camera will definitely boost more sales. I do hope that it will also include a USB port. All these are basic components. And oh yes, not forgetting multitasking capabilities!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Microsoft is said to go clean with the Windows phone 7 gadgets. The company has published a few guidelines for developers who intend to produce applications for the new operating system. There shall be no intense violence or programs that have sexual themes.
It seems like this clean approach may help win parents over. Apps developers are advised not to include images or themes that are sexually suggestive, or anything that show the private privates, including the nipples and buttocks.
However, there is a limit the level of violence that would be allowed. Extreme gore and violence such as exploding body parts, cruelty to people or animals, decapitation, sexual interactions will also not be allowed. This is compared to the Apple as well, where there is a very clear understanding that sexually explicit nature is also not allowed in the iTunes. This is a totally different tune to that of the android market, where "some" sexual content is allowed.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
These gadgets are much more powerful today. They've also become lighter and more stylish in appearance. If you wish to get a laptop, there are some shopping tips that you can use.
1. Search for them online. Make comparisons and do reviews. Once you are done, you may want to check them out at the stores.
2. Try out the keyboard. Make sure that it is comfortable and easy to type. You should also check for its responsiveness. Try to type a few words and see for yourself.
3. You may also want to test the mousepad. This is something that is very important, and if it is not responsive, then it is very difficult to use. Make sure that it is easy to control.
4. You may also want to check out the screen size. It should be big enough to make viewing experience pleasant. However, if you wish to make it portable, then it should not be too big.
5. The laptop should also have at least two USB connections. USB products are in high demand and you will need plenty of USB connections.