Check out these crazy gadgets. Some of them are cool, but some don't seem practical at all! LOL!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
While the components are undergoing testing, there are reports that say that the iPad 2 gadgets will hit the shelves next year. FaceTime is something new for the iPhone 4 and the latest iPod Touch gadgets, but we will also see it in this new tablet.
There is still a lot of work to be done on the first generation. The inclusion of camera will definitely boost more sales. I do hope that it will also include a USB port. All these are basic components. And oh yes, not forgetting multitasking capabilities!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Microsoft is said to go clean with the Windows phone 7 gadgets. The company has published a few guidelines for developers who intend to produce applications for the new operating system. There shall be no intense violence or programs that have sexual themes.
It seems like this clean approach may help win parents over. Apps developers are advised not to include images or themes that are sexually suggestive, or anything that show the private privates, including the nipples and buttocks.
However, there is a limit the level of violence that would be allowed. Extreme gore and violence such as exploding body parts, cruelty to people or animals, decapitation, sexual interactions will also not be allowed. This is compared to the Apple as well, where there is a very clear understanding that sexually explicit nature is also not allowed in the iTunes. This is a totally different tune to that of the android market, where "some" sexual content is allowed.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
These gadgets are much more powerful today. They've also become lighter and more stylish in appearance. If you wish to get a laptop, there are some shopping tips that you can use.
1. Search for them online. Make comparisons and do reviews. Once you are done, you may want to check them out at the stores.
2. Try out the keyboard. Make sure that it is comfortable and easy to type. You should also check for its responsiveness. Try to type a few words and see for yourself.
3. You may also want to test the mousepad. This is something that is very important, and if it is not responsive, then it is very difficult to use. Make sure that it is easy to control.
4. You may also want to check out the screen size. It should be big enough to make viewing experience pleasant. However, if you wish to make it portable, then it should not be too big.
5. The laptop should also have at least two USB connections. USB products are in high demand and you will need plenty of USB connections.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Google has launched a new tool that lets anyone create an app for your Android gadgets. The Google App Inventor can help non-coders to develop complete and working Android apps. This is definitely something good for those who are looking to tap into the Android market. If you are not a developer and have no prior experience, this is definitely something for you.
The good thing about the Android market is that you can submit your apps without any approval from Google. This is an open platform and we will expect to see a buzz of activity from the non-developers as well. This will greatly increase the number of apps in the Android market.
However, this comes at the cost of quality. We will be expecting plenty of new apps each day, but most of them will be of poor quality. In fact, some of them may even be useless. And we will see how this concept will work. You may also want to look forward to more games from the professional developers.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
I strongly believe that Nokia is losing out on its market share, especially when the iPhone was launched several years back. It seems like Nokia has not recovered from this. To make things worse, Google joined the mobile industry with its android platform, which I think is pretty cool. I'm not sure how big the android market is, but it has already overtaken the iPhone.
Many have long abandoned their phones for other brands, including me. I was an avid fan of Nokia until I start using the Samsung Galaxy S. What about you? Would you get another gadget, or would you continue using Nokia? Go to the link here and voice your opinions.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
There are called reports that confirmed that the Apple's new iPod Touch will be available very soon. The US customers are likely to get the first batch on 10 September.
This latest gadget which features the same display from the iPhone 4 comes with a speedy G4 processor, and it has both front and rear facing cameras. The iPod Touch has met with positive reviews. If you do not intend to buy the iPhone 4, you may want to consider getting the iPod Touch.
Friday, September 3, 2010
I am a huge fan of the Angry Birds when it was released on the iPhone. However, I am now using the Samsung Galaxy S, and have been waiting for this game to be released on the android phones. It's finally here!
The game, which is very popular on the iPhone, has been downloaded over 5 million times. I think this is one of the best games around and with the growing android market, I don't see why they are going to ignore this market as well. This game is now available in Beta version. I can't wait to download this game!
There are also plans to release this game on PS3.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
If you're looking for a new mobile phone, then you may want to find out which are the best gadgets for 2010. The search stops here. Here are the top five mobiles that you can find, as reviewed by t3.com.
1. The first mobile is none other than the Apple iPhone 4. The new improved iPhone comes with a five megapixel camera and a new videoconferencing feature. It's faster than the previous iPhones and this allows you to do multi tasking like never before.
2. HTC Desire. I'm not sure about this phone, but it comes with android 2.1 processor that makes web browsing and rather easy.
3. HTC Legend. It has a bright screen, with the fast Internet browser. However, the battery life is rather short.
4. Samsung Galaxy S. I'm currently holding onto this phone and I simply adore the AMOLED screen. It's a lot better than my previous Nokia phones.
5. Google Nexus One. This is Google's first attempt at the smart phone industry and it comes with a 1 GHz processor. It has a responsive touch screen. However, this phone is often compared to the HTC Desire, which is a lot better in a few other aspects.
My conclusion? I've tried the Samsung Galaxy S and my vote goes to this phone. :)