Cheap iPad 64GB, iPhone 4 32GB, Canon Cameras, Flatscreen TVs up for grabs!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I getting the iPad? Resounding yes!

I was at the Apple store the other day, and I thought I would pay the iPad a visit. And oh my god, I am so addicted to it. And since then, I have been playing around with it, and I have grown to really love these gadgets from Apple. There are so many games that you can play with the iPad (thanks to Apple and developers), and I think you will be literally spoilt for choices. Yes, there are many other tablets out there in the making or already launched, but none of them comes close enough to challenge the iPad in terms of the number of games and apps you can find in the Apple store.

I am going to get the iPad real soon, and I mean real soon! I am looking around for the best 3G connection and plans, and I think I will be buying the iPad with the 3G function. This makes surfing the internet a lot easier, and I am sure many of us would love this experience. I think I am already falling head over heels over this gadget, and I am looking to play all the games in there! LOL! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment